Please note: For products with Buy 1 Get 1 Free Offers, you only need to add the product to cart once. The free product(s) will be sent to you automatically,
Containing 6 transdermal patches in each single pack, these Lifebio Miracle Patches contains such active ingredients including Vitamin B1, Glutathianone, Vitamin B Complex, Milk Thistle and DHM among others. Like with all of Lifebio's products, these Miracle Patches are made to GMP standards. They are suitable for vegans, cruelty free and contain no GMO.
Transdermal patches and pills are both methods of delivering medication into the body, but they have different advantages and disadvantages. Some potential benefits for using transdermal patches over taking pills include:
1. Convenience: Transdermal patches offer a convenient and discreet way to administer medication, as they only need to be applied once a day or less often depending on the medication.
2. Avoidance of gastrointestinal side effects: Some medications can cause gastrointestinal side effects such as nausea or stomach upset when taken orally. Transdermal patches avoid these side effects as they bypass the digestive system.
3. Steady and consistent drug delivery: Transdermal patches provide a steady and consistent delivery of medication over a prolonged period, which can result in more consistent therapeutic effects compared to pills, which may have peak and trough effects.
4. Improved compliance: Transdermal patches can improve medication adherence, especially for patients who have difficulty remembering to take pills on a regular schedule.
5. Reduced dosing frequency: Transdermal patches may allow for less frequent dosing than pills, reducing the need for patients to remember to take medication multiple times a day.
6. Higher bioavailability: the delivery of supplements transdermally avoids first pass in the human body which can be responsible for the destruction of a high percentage of supplement ingredients by the digestive system, transdermal patches avoid first pass by delivering ingredients through the skin directly to the bloodstream.
Directions: Apply one patch to a clean, dry and hair free area of skin. Leave for up to 10 hours.
Warnings: Keep out of reach of children. For external use only, do not wear longer than 10 hours. Discontinue use if skin irritation occurs. If you are taking any medications, or any type of medical issue, consult with a doctor before using this product. Do not use on wounds or damaged skin. Do not apply more than one patch at a time. Do not use if you have an allergy or hypersensitivity to the compounds of this formula. Not suitable for individuals under 18. Consult a doctor before us eif you are pregnant or breastfeeding. Store in a cool, dry place. Avoid using a lotion or cream in the same area prior to application, as this may affect adhesion. The patch is not waterproof. Wash hands before use.
Keep container closed. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Use in conjunction with regular exercise and a healthy diet.
Ingredients: Vitamin B1 (Thiamine), Glutathianone (L-glutathionone), DHM (Dihydromyricetin), Vitamin B Complex, NAC (N-acetyl Cysteine), Milk, Thistle (Silybum Marianum Extract), Adhesive (Vinyl Acetate) Latex Free, Non-Woven Fabric Material (Recyclable).