Our Favourite, Super Easy, Healing Herb Drinks!
With our birthday sale being all the rave, we are getting loads of questions on some super simple but rly delicious drink ideas for your healing herbs. <3 These have been tried and tested and we’ve picked out our favourite ones for you to make in the comfort of your own home!
Benefits: Full of antioxidants, helps with inflammation, boosts immunity
Chaga Chip Frappuccino
- 1 cup strong filtered coffee
- 1 cup oat milk
- 1/2 tsp Chaga (click to shop)
- 1 tablespoon cacao nibs
- 2 handfuls of ice
- Just combine all the ingredients in a blender and use pulse mode, so that the ice and cacao nibs break up into fine pieces but do not completely disappear.
Benefits: Alleviates stress and anxiety, balances the mind and body
Holy Matcha Latte
- 1/2 tsp Uji Matcha powder (click to shop)
- 1/2 tsp Tulsi (aka Holy Basil) (click to shop)
- 1 tsp raw honey
- 1.5 cups cashew milk
- Make a paste with the matcha powder & tulsi using warm water and a Japanese bamboo whisk.
- Warm your cashew milk and honey together on the stove until steaming.
- Pour the milk mix over the matcha-tulsi paste and enjoy!
Benefits: Restores, de-bloats and soothes the gut
Bedtime Bliss Moon Milk
- 1 tbsp raw cacao
- 1 tsp maple syrup
- 1/2 tsp Triphala (click to shop)
- 1.5 cups hazelnut milk
- Make a paste with the raw cacao & triphala using warm water and a japanese bamboo whisk.
- Warm your hazelnut milk and maple syrup together on the stove until steaming
- Pour the milk mix over the cacao-triphala paste and enjoy!
For He Shou Wu
Benefits: Stimulates hair growth, gives you smoother skin, strengthens hair and nails
Dewy Skin Smoothie
2 cups coconut milk
1 tbsp aloe vera
1/2 tsp He Shou Wu (click to shop)
1/4 tsp spirulina (click to shop)
1/2 cup frozen pineapple
1/2 cup frozen banana
- Just combine all the ingredients in a blender and blend on high until smooth!